💸 Nov. 21, 2023: New York Post > There's A Devil-anomics On The Loose! “Mullen said her initial post was meant to be “raw, direct, [and] poetic, in that it involved imagery.” - #Terrorism

By Social Links forMelissa Koenig
Published Nov. 21, 2023, 8:31 a.m. ET

In explaining her post, Mullen said: “When 9/11 happened, I was asking myself and others, ‘What did we do to make people want to come and do that to us?’ That is how my mind works.

“I don’t believe in clear lines between victims and perpetrators, that terrorism comes out of a vacuum,” she said, according to the Journal. “That doesn’t mean I condone terrorism.

“I care deeply about what happens to innocent people everywhere. My tweet reflected my understanding of history and the results of oppression.”

She also claimed that she received no personal backlash from students, and the mother of a Muslim student even offered her “any support you need.”

“I don’t have any students coming to me and saying, ‘Hey, you increased my fear and anxiety,’” she told the Report, contrary to the school highlighting such fear.

The Chabad chapter also insisted that “Jewish students now feel scared to take her classes” after the post by “a professor in a position of authority and influence.”

“Any of us could have been one of those attendees, and many of us have relatives and friends who are in danger or have been killed in Israel in recent weeks,” the student group said of the massacre.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post